The essence of any product/service is to meet certain needs of customers, or to solve certain pain points of customers. For marketing, it is only through more effective channels and more convincing ways to make customers believe that you can meet His needs, to solve his pain points. Teacher Chen Chunhua once did an experiment, asking a company to make a catalog of all the functions of a product and tick it off for consumers. In the end, it was found that only 5% of the functions could be used, and the other 95% of consumers did not feel it. This is actually a huge waste of cost. Why do businesses present 100% but consumers only need 5%?
There are two possible reasons: The company has not communicated with consumers at all, so others do not know the 95%; Businesses take it for granted that this 95% is what consumers want. Therefore, some logic is what we think, but not Bulk SMS Service necessarily what the user thinks. Although different paths lead to the same goal, wrong understanding is often the source of failure. However, when we have a clear insight into customer needs, the second question we need to think about is: the positioning must be clear. Al Rees and Jack Trout in Positioning: "Positioning is about new ways of communicating communication. It's bringing abou
Apple represents product culture and Microsoft represents marketing culture. Today, Apple is king; ten years ago Microsoft was king. Therefore, Sister Mulan believes that the brand's strategy is based on the product. Product is 1, marketing is 0, and the core of any marketing is product. In the past, the cost of connecting customers was huge, consumers could not be found, and traditional advertisements and TV station advertisements were overwhelming, so the cost of connecting in the middle was huge. Today's mobile Internet has developed to a mature stage, and the cost of connecting users with products is zero. The most essential and profound understanding of advertising in this era is that products are advertising. Just like there is a saying: "